Friday, August 08, 2008

I'm going to see - Hadouken!



The exclamation at the end of the header may well be taken to be one of excitement, which is fair enough. But Hadouken! are actually one of those annoying bands that like to have bikkuri-maaku in their titles. Luckily, that's all that's really annoying about them.

Hadouken!'s music (I'm dropping that fucking punctuation from now on) reminds me of an angry version of The Whip, and they're both that kind of indie-electro that gets you jumping around like a madman(I sense a trend in the bands I'm keen on lately). They all look like they're not old enough to actually get into some of the clubs they may play at, but they know what they're doing.

Their standout track is most definitely Declaration of War and its assortment of remixes, but here's hoping they're not just a one hit wonder.



By the sounds of their other singles (such as That Boy That Girl, I may well be in luck.

No comments: