Monday, June 16, 2008

Not now, I have a headache

Warning: This post isn't all it should be.

And the giant-squid-looming-on-the-kitchen-table post that I'm trying my hardest to avoid dealing with is of course the events of last weekend, in Melbourne with His Whoreness and the likes of Cut Copy, Mr. Oizo and Utah Saints. It might be for lack of good photos that do the trip justice, it might be the lack of energy I've had from the cold I achieved upon my return to reality, or my back, which has been killing me for around 2 weeks. Whatever the excuse, I certainly do want to write about it, but not at 2am on a Sunday night. Don't be offended.

Meanwhile, check out Piers' photos of the gigs. In fact, check out all of Piers' photos. They're wonderful. Especially this one of Oizo.

4 comments:

His Whoreness said...

His photo of Nancy came out quite well

Ah, Nancy

djbigted said...

I didn't see the Nancy shot. He needs to put more up.
She was quite fun, wasn't she.

His Whoreness said...

not many shots of his over those few days seemed to make it onto his flickr account - maybe to avoid repetition - maybe to save some private shots for his favoured few - maybe because he couldn't be bothered scanning them all in

He's good like that

Anonymous said...

And when you write a post about the trip, don't forget to tell the world who you went with as you did to me ;-)

...See? This is me! Guess I haven't chaned as much as I thought I did. It was a right move for you to tell me about it when I was burned out after the out-of-control-night :)