Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Gonna send into Outa Space

Warning: I had nothing to do with this wonderful mixtape, but I stole it and put it on my blog.

I'm not such a fan of The Prodigy live. They tend to be kinda one-dimensional, not showcasing the multi-faceted talent of Liam Howlett.
I love mostly everything they've put out. From the borderline happy hardcore of Experience and the 90s dnb of Music For The Jilted Generation (which I remember putting on in the car to Dad saying "did something break"), to the hard industrial Fat of the Land and the synth-gone-wrong of Always Outnumbered... it's all good. As a live act, Keith Flint needs to get a new look, and perhaps some intelligence - he's pretty thick. Maxim can stay.
Kidz by Colette were nice enough to post a 70 minute mastermix (Zshare) of all that is Prodigy, blending together 15 years of golden tunes. Get it while its hot! Yum yum.
Tracklisting @http://kidzbycolette.free.fr/?p=754

--Props to Jake for the assist--

No comments: