Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Dilem-Mo



Warning: This post features unfashionable facial hair.

I'm currently tossing up whether to grow a moustache for Movember.

Any moustache I grow would be purely amusing and decorative, as sadly I don't really have the ability over here to collect any funds for charity.

The dilem-Mo I am facing is that
- I really don't look that great with a mo
- I'm not 100% certain about the above statement, as every time I try to grow one, they get to a point where they itch like a Mo-fo and I frustratedly shear them from my upper lip.
-Not many of my compatriots seem to care much for growing one themselves.

But what the hey. I figure there's no better a time to put aside my deMo-ns, Mo-ve past my irritation and put it all in Mo-tion.

I could organise a collection and send it to someone in NZ, but it seems a bit tough. If anyone knows anyone who I can send Mo-ney to, however, please let me know - I may change my Mo-ind.

I think this is all entirely because I like saying the word "Mo".

1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm pretty sure all the donations are done online anyway. Choose a country to raise money for (I vote NZ) and raise away!

http://nz.movember.com/