Saturday, December 22, 2007

Lunch Break

The last few weeks work has been slow (hence the sudden burst of blogging), so I thought I'd use the chance to show you how in-the-middle-of-nowhere our factory is, and what I usually do for lunch. I guarantee nothing in terms of how interesting this video is. Apologies for the schizophrenic filming too: most Japanese do not expect you to be wielding a camera in a convenience store.



I'll commentate for it later, and there's also a second half to it, but for now it's bedtime.

2 comments:

chuck said...

my fav bit was when you comment "Yeah there is shit in it". Brilliant. Now I want to know how you mounted the camera?

djbigted said...

"Shit" is the technical term.

I've never mounted a camera. Only women.
Seriously though, I held it in this strange appendage I have called a hand. Got it on Ebay. Mine's fully functional, but if you're willing to part with a little extra cash, you can get the add-on "severed" feature. It's just for looks though, and is actually detrimental to practicality.