Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I sense a theme


Warning: We here at Machine Gun サラリーマン accept not responsibility for mutilating dance music.

So I'm back-dating this post, as I never actually wrote it at the end of September, but for sake of records it should probably exist.

Continuing on with my endeavour to learn how to DJ, my second mixtape is loosely based around a theme of...well, themes. Theme tunes, to be precise. Admittedly only a third of the tracks in this mix have any relation to TV & movie music, but hey, Will Smith's I, Robot only contains around 3 lines from its namesake written back in the day by Isaac Asimov. Sue me*.

It's full of bangers and might not really be home listening material, but I'm sure it kills on your own in the car (or while playing COD4 or whatever it is kids do these days).
Mix here(mediafire)

Tracklist

Barry Gray - Thunderbirds Theme
Major Lazer - Pon De Floor (Chewy Chocolate Cookies Remix)
Midfield General - Sirens (Boy 8-Bit Remix)
Grum - Heartbeats
Fake Blood - The Dozens
Gossip - Love Long Distance (Fake Blood Remix)
Wes - Alane (Legobeat Remix)
D.I.M. - Lyposuct
Cyperpunkers - Check This Out (Chewy Chocolate Cookies Remix)
Pola-Riot - Superpimpin'
Kill Frenzy - 54321
Bumblebeez - Rio (Boy 8-Bit Remix)
Stardust - Music Sounds Better With You (Pola-Riot Remix)
Jack Beats - UFO (K-Hole Riddim)
Lea Luna - Leaving For Mars (B. Rich Remix 128)
Torqux n Twist - Doom's Night Dub
Metronomy - Radio Ladio (Radioclit Swedish Remix)
Tiga - What You Need (Zombie Nation Remix)
Jakwob - Wild Pitch
Douster - King Of Africa
Birdy Nam Nam - Parachute Ending
...
Pascal & Pearce - Disko Biskit



*Don't actually sue me. That would make you a cock.

2 comments:

Jake said...

Downloading... now

Jake said...

Listening... now