Saturday, June 02, 2007

Thoughts from work


Were you looking all over for me?


Things I've pondered while killing time at work in a sweltering factory office in China:

- What are all the workers in the factories thinking when they stare me like that? They ALL do. And when I smile or nod, most of them just keep staring. Freaks me out.

- Do the weird bugs that come out of the woodwork after sunset in droves here have malaria? How about senses of humour?

- Delayed orgasm is kung-fu. I could explain the train of thought that led me to this, but I think it's more fun if I don't☆

- Do planets in deep space smell like wet sawdust if they're uninhabited, and oil if they are, like in my dreams?

- Are fake boobs vulcanised? That would make a fun ice-breaker at parties. Or a party game: "Vulcanise The Boob (On The Donkey)".

- What would AnPanMan be if he forgot his underwear? NoPanMan? You need a background in Japanese humour to fully appreciate how cheesy that is.

- Why trilogies? For that matter, why prequels?

- Do dogs in China know they are going to be eaten, any more than sheep in New Zealand do? That may have been in bad taste (I don't know, I've never tasted dog)

- How many people around the world have made a complete fool out of themselves in the last 5 minutes?

- I hope Michael J. Fox is doing OK.

- The cheeky Hong Kong sales rep from our factory supplier looks like a beaver. And his colleagues look like a cat and a bear Now that I can see that, I can't "un-see" it. Getting kinda scared that animals are talking to me.

Last but not least, I heard THIS on the radio here today. Booya.
This one is a little more odd... "Sekai ichi no, Hiiro!"

No comments: