Tuesday, December 22, 2009

DECAmix


Warning: This mix has so many drops you may think it's raining electro.

So 2009 is rounding up, and I haven't had the time to do the usual "best of" section. With a trip back home on the cards as of tomorrow it's doubtful I'll get around to it, but I've been biding my time putting together something else: a compilation of the biggest tunes of this year - electronically speaking.

The result is 41 tracks smashed into 42 mins of chop & change music - which despite my finest efforts often sounds a lot like an album teaser. However I do dare say it's worth a listen at least once; for those not in the know it's a lesson in what you missed out on, and for you more savvy individuals, it's a little nostalgia from the club scene o' the '09.

There's still a buttload of tracks I could've put in here (see: most of The Prodigy's Invaders Must Die, Yuksek's Away From The Sea, or Royksopp's Junior), and some of the remixes I chose aren't necessarily as good as the original - but hey, that's what worked when I put it in. Having said that, comments on what you thought Track of The Year was are most welcome.

Without further adieu, and it being December, I present the Big Ted DECAmix for 2009. Merry Bass-mas.
Big Ted Deca-mix by BigTed

Permanent Link here (Mediafire)

Tracklist will be up later - for now, play DIY Track ID amongst yourselves

No comments: